Blessed Sacrament, located on Chevy Chase Circle, encompasses a campus of Gothic stone buildings built beginning in the 1920’s, for the Church, Convent and Parish House. A series of connected stone structures serve 525 students in the school’s kindergarten through 8th grades. This project involved 20 months of multiple phased construction, while providing for year-round occupancy by the Parish and School. The first phase replaced the old residential Parish House with a new Parish Center providing temporary swing space for the subsequent school renovation. The second phase converted the historic Convent into academic space linking it to the School with a new infill structure. The renovated 3-story School complex includes a new entrance lobby, library, media center, science and computer labs, music and art studios, and a kindergarten center. Exterior modifications include new entrances, playgrounds, parking and landscaping.